Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Emo-tion with Black Maria

Once more, you can see me wearing Black. It seems, im in Love with this Color.. and you are right! :D
I saw this dress, the current groupgift of Emo-tion, on the Fabfree blog and simply had to make my own outfit with it. As Renee did, i combined it with the Zombie Hunt Skin from Glam Affair, but decided to wear other hair. I made my decision, when i saw the hair at The Fashion Garret. Accidently i stumbled across the neclace from Sunshine Diamond. Only the shoes took me a bit longer, but i finally found them at the Depraved Dealers Mall.

BlackMaria II

Credits:
Dress: EMO-tions - *MARIAH* dress (groupgift)
Shoes: Beauty Killer - Hooker Heels - Goth
Necklace: Sunshine Diamonds - Set Berenike
Skin: Glam Affair - Layla Light Skin - my sweet vampire (Zombie Hunt 4 gift)
Hair: Action - Hair Sarah - Coal [1PACK] (TFG)
Eyes: Shine - Monet Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment