Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

At the Sea

I am a constant reader of "SL for Nowt". It is a really great Blog, not only with good hint for clothing but also for simply managing your Second Life.
On Saturday, she began her "Inventory De-cluttering Schedule" on the blog. I thought her suggestion to be a good idea and began to look through the oldest items i have in my inventory. The result is this. Only the shoes and the pose are from the current Car wash Sale. The others are at least from Spring last year. A good outfit for the coming fall, isnt it?

It's me!

Credits:
Jacket: The Black Cranary - Tainted Hearts - Malice
Pants: Nyte'N'Day - Black Sheer Pants (slightly modified/shortend)
Shoes: Heartsick - Mischief Boots : Black/Gray (Cart Wash Sale)
Hair: Exile - Fastball eclipse
Eyes: Dulce Secret - Forest Eyes 10
Skin: Snatch - Plush Skin - Tone 2
Pose: Love me brutal - consent (Cart Wash Sale)

P.S.: The SLURLs to Heartsick and Love me brutal lead to the Cart at the Wash Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment