Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spring day

At the moment i am hardly trying to tidy up my messed and crammed inventory. Nevertheless, this look was inpired by the top, i am wearing. Rotten Defiance has a 10L sale. I tried really hard not to do it, but i had to buy this laced crossed top in red, my favorite shade of red!
So i went on through my inventory, to find some black pants and acessoires. I think i found some matching very well. They are from Nomine. The shoes are the current group gift from Koko and the Skin may still be availible at *Orange Creation*, but im not sure. It was a 10L$ promotion offer.

Springtime1

Credits:
Top: [*RD*] - *Laced Corset-Red*
Pants: Nomine - Strapped Jeans - Compass full rise 2
Shoes: Koko - Denim Cork Clogs - Red
Bangles: Sn@tch - Royal Bangles
Skin: *OC* - Georgina Skin - lips to kiss
Hair: Alice Project - Amiya - Naturals Lite
Eyes: Tuli - Gem eyes - emerald

No comments:

Post a Comment