Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BlackRose

Do you know this? You take thousands of pictures to get the one, you like. You have an idea, but cannot implement it. I had this problem with this shot. At the end, i am pleased by the result of my effort.

BlackRose I

But then, you turn around, do only a few steps and see the picture! Perfect! :-D
I like my pictures, but this one is beautiful in my eyes!

BlackRose II

Credits:
Top/Dress: BlackRose One Shoulder Dress Group Gift
Pants:  :::Sn@tch The Campaign Capris (Black-P)::: (Lucky Board)
Shoes: *YS&YS* Ibiza GlossyBlack TDRF
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Deadly Spades Tattoo
Piercing: .:ellabella:. Rain - Pink Fusion (hunt gift)
Lip Makeup: [mock] Smoothie Lipcolors [BURNT RAT] [BLAME Danni] (group gift)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Alyss ] - [ Wonderland blonde fair] (group gift)
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. *So Shy* /black - Easter hunt-egg (hunt at LaVie Sim)
Eyes: :[P]: - Vaele Coll - Magicka Deep (in Skinpack Lazy Sunday - Leia)
Lashes: *OC* - Fab Lashes


Location: Black Kite

No comments:

Post a Comment