Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sn@tch the Plastik

I am a fan of the blog called Pixelfetzen, especially of Charlie, one of the contributors of this blog. She makes beautiful pictures. By browsing her blog posts, i found so many nice places, where to make my own pictures. This post is taken at The City, where Charlie made her last picture, too.

Sn@tch the Plastik

This time, i did not forget to make a headshot :-D
i have to mention 2 things on it: First the make up: Its the actual subscriber gift of Miamai. Second the piercings, the Pink Fusion hunt gift of ellabella.

Headshot StP

Credits:
Top: :::Sn@tch Multipass Harness Top (Black-J):::
Skirt: :[P]: - Misfit Skirts [M] :// Lucky
Collar: :::Sn@tch Leather Posture Collar:::
Piercing: .:ellabella:. Rain - Pink Fusion 
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Deadly Spades Tattoo
Bangles: :: Sn@tch - Leather Bangles ::
Hair: Alice Project - Marie - Naturals (Lucky Board)
Skin: [IREN] - Emma-001 (Lucky Chair)
Eyes: :[P]: - Vaele Coll - Magicka Deep (in Skinpack)
Lashes: *OC* - Fab Lashes
Makeup: Miamai - LesMakeups EasterColors 05

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for recommending our blog! For me, the best part about blogging SL fashion is taking pics at special places and especially The City is one of my fav sims as it’s possible to rez there.

    Btw, great post! I love the pics you’ve taken :)

    Hugs, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome, Charlie!
    And thank you very much for your commend. For me its just fun. I dont spend much money for my outfits, but to show them the way i use the items became a in of passion :-)

    I am curious about your next posts :))

    ReplyDelete